The herbal supplement, using nature’s harvest of herbs, to keep all dogs and cats in the best of health. The ingredients act as tonics for all the major organs and this is reflected in improved general vitality and a healthy thick coat. Our traditional blend has been based on an old formula obtained from a Dorset gamekeeper and kennel-man but has been brought up to date with the benefit of modern herbal knowledge. All the ingredients are tested to ensure they conform to British Herbal Pharmacopoeia specifications with regard to identity, quality and purity. Keeper’s Mix contains a blend of nutritious herbs, carefully formulated so that their individual properties provide health and vitality to all the major organs without any risk of overheating the system or unbalancing the diet, even when given to animals that are fed complete diets.
The properties of the individual herbs in this supplement are:
- Kelp: for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation
- Celery Seed: for suppleness and free movement
- Lucerne: a nutritious source of Vitamins A, C, E and K
- Nettles: rich in chlorophyll and Vitamin C
- Rosemary: for digestion and flatulence and to maintain a healthy heart
- Psyllium Husks: for a healthy bowel and digestion
- Clivers: to maintain healthy skin, kidney and bladder function
- Wild Yam: useful to sustain a healthy intestine
There are no vitamins or minerals added artificially to the product and those shown are naturally occurring in varying quantities in the herbs themselves. Keeper’s Mix is not intended to replace other herbal treatments but should be given as a supplement in the diet to regulate the body’s functions and assist in enabling the full benefit of the food to be obtained. It is recommended that this supplement be introduced gradually to cats so that it is more easily accepted.
Package: 250 gr